College players already have signed with agents to deal with pre-draft preparations.
Some of them are only out to test waters while others felt the need to gain more experience on a college level.
The deadline for underclassmen to declare for the NBA draft is April 22. They have until May 29 to withdraw shall they choose to return to college.
Agents are starting to talk to teams in an attempt to sell their young clients' skills leading up to the official scouting camp next month.
This year's NBA Draft Combine is on May 16-20
Here are some of the names that declared, testing, and staying in this year's pool:
Declared for draft
- Tyus Battle, Syracuse, Jr
- Bol Bol, Oregon, Fr
- Ky Bowman, Boston College, Jr
- Daniel Gafford, Arkansas, So
- Darius Garland, Vanderbilt, Fr
- Dewan Hernandez, Miami, Jr
- Nassir Little, UNC, Fr
- Jalen McDaniels, San Diego State, So
- Ja Morant, Murray State, So
- Shamorie Ponds, St. John’s, Jr
- Naz Reid, LSU, Fr
- Simi Shittu, Vanderbilt, Fr
- Coby White, UNC, Fr
- Kris Wilkes, UCLA, So
- Jordan Bone, Tennessee, Jr
- O'Shae Brissett, Syracuse , So
- Charlie Brown, Saint Joseph’s, So
- Amir Coffey, Minnesota, Jr
- Steve Enoch, Louisville, Jr
- Eugene German, Northern Illinois, Jr
- Talen Horton-Tucker, Iowa State, Fr
- Nathan Knight, William & Mary, Jr
- Sagaba Konate, West Virginia, Jr
- Jalen Lecque, HS Senior
- Jordan Nwora, Louisville, So
- Miye OniI, Yale, Jr
- Reggie Perry, Mississippi State, Fr
- Isaiah Reese, Canisius, Jr
- Derrik Smitts, Valparaiso, Jr
- Jimmy Whitt, SMU, Jr
Returning to school
- Jalen Pickett, Siena, Fr
*It is interesting to note that top prospects have not declared their plans yet.
For more SportNuz, click here for the latest updates.
Post a Comment